The PVC tarpaulin membrane structure is a special structural system different from the traditional structure. The membrane material is both a structural bearing member and a roof enclosure material. At the same time, the membrane material itself is a very good decorative material, so compared with the traditional structure, The membrane structure has the following advantages:
1. Department of Art. The membrane structure is based on modeling and chromatics, which can combine natural conditions and national customs to create curves and shapes that are difficult to achieve in traditional buildings based on the architect's creativity. The changeable support structure and flexible membrane materials make the building more diversified, novel and beautiful, while reflecting the beauty of the structure, and rich in colors, which can create a more free architectural shape and express a richer architectural language.
2. Economical. The weight of membrane building roof is only 1/30 of conventional steel roof, which reduces the cost of wall and foundation. At the same time, the peculiar shape and night view effect of the membrane building have obvious "building recognizability" and commercial effects, and its price-benefit ratio is higher.
3. Energy saving. The film has high reflectivity and low light absorption, and low thermal conductivity, which greatly prevents solar energy from entering the room. In addition, because the film itself has a good light transmittance (10%-20%), the translucency of the film ensures proper natural slow-scattered light to illuminate the room. The building space can get natural scattered sunlight during the day, which can save a lot of energy for lighting.
4. Self-cleaning. The protective coating applied on the surface of the membrane material, such as PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride), has specific characteristics of high temperature resistance and is not sticky, so that the dust falling on the membrane material surface can be washed by rain to achieve self-cleaning effect .
5. Large-span unobstructed visual space. The weight of the membrane material used in the membrane structure is only 1/30 of that of traditional building materials. Due to its light weight, the membrane building does not need an internal support surface to cover the space with a large span, which allows people to design and use more flexibly and creatively. construction space. Moreover, because the cable-membrane structure provides rigidity through prestressing, the high tensile strength of the membrane material and the application of high-strength cables should realize a free and flexible large-span space structure. Therefore, it is especially suitable for sports stadiums, public facilities, etc. Applications.
6. Shorter construction period. All processing and production in the membrane structure project can be completed in the factory according to the design, and only the installation work is carried out on-site. Compared with the construction period of traditional buildings, it has unparalleled advantages.