Characteristics and main uses of flame retardant tarpaulin
Main features: non-combustible, high temperature resistance (550-1100 degrees), compact structure, non-sexual, soft and tough texture, convenient for wrapping uneven surface objects and equipment. The fireproof cloth has a good ability to protect objects away from hot spots and spark areas, and completely prevent burning or isolation, and can produce products with different functions, different colors and different thicknesses according to user needs.
The three-proof cloth is a refractory fiber surface coated with pvc, ptfe, flame retardant silica gel and other refractory materials, making it fireproof, waterproof and mildewproof.
Product introduction PVC tarpaulin coated high-strength polyester waterproof cloth is based on high-strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin and added with speed-increasing agent, anti-mold agent, anti-aging agent, anti-static agent and other chemical additives, which are plasticized at high temperature. With waterproof, mildew-proof, cold-resistant, aging-resistant, anti-static and other properties
1. Freight tarpaulins available for cars, trains and ships
2. It can be used to cover the piles of open-air warehouses at the station, wharf, seaport and airport.
3. It can be used to build temporary granaries and open-air covering of various crops
4. It can be used as materials for building temporary sheds and temporary warehouses on various construction sites such as construction sites and power construction sites.
5. It can be processed into the outer sheath of camping tents and various machinery and equipment.