Canvas tarpaulin use: Canvas is a thicker cotton fabric or linen fabric. Named because it was originally used for sails. Generally, plain weave is used, and a small amount of twill weave is used. Multi-strand yarn is used for warp and weft yarns. Canvas are usually divided into two categories: coarse canvas and fine canvas. Coarse canvas, also known as tarpaulin, is commonly woven with No. 58 (10 English) 4-7 strands. The fabric is strong and resistant to folding and has good waterproof performance. It is used for automobile transportation and open-air warehouse cover and tents in the field. Fine canvas warp and weft yarns are generally 2 strands No. 58 to 6 strands No. 28 (10 British counts/2-21 British counts/6), which are used to make labor protection clothing and its supplies. tarpaulin
After dyeing, it can also be used as fabrics for shoes, travel bags, backpacks, etc. In addition, there are rubber canvas, shielding canvas for fire and radiation, and canvas for paper machine.
Maintenance method of canvas tarpaulin:
1. After cleaning the canvas tarpaulin, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun or bake it in a high temperature place to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. When cleaning, the force should be gentle and even. Do not brush hard to avoid short lines or brush off the patterns and decorative parts of the shoe body.
3. Avoid contact with sharp objects to prevent scratches.
4. For the white canvas, don't come into contact with items that are difficult to clean, such as carbon ink. After cleaning the canvas of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two pieces of clean white paper and cover them, dry them and tear them off. It can also prevent discoloration.
5. The canvas should be repaired in time if there are minor defects such as broken or dropped lines, or loose decorative parts. To extend its service life. Generally, canvas is divided into two categories, one is coarse canvas and the other is fine canvas. Coarse canvas is also called tarp, tarpaulin. Because this type of canvas woven fabric is strong, strong, resistant to folding, and has relatively good waterproof performance. It is often used by us for transportation and covering of open-air warehouses. This is also the origin of the term tarpaulin and canopy. We also use coarse canvas to build tents in the wild.
The first extensive use of canvas was to use coarse canvas to make marching tents. Fine canvas is generally used by us as protective clothing for labor. Now it is also widely used to make shoes and backpacks. Jiefang shoes, once popular in our country, are made of fine canvas.
The surface of the five-proof waterproof canvas is specially treated for anti-skid effect. It is an internationally popular waterproof cloth, and the width is extra large, reaching 2 meters wide. When processing the finished product, it can reduce the seam and improve the quality. It can be heat-sealed and spliced, eliminating the need for seams. Worry about water leakage in the pinhole. And can produce products with different functions, different colors, and different thicknesses according to user needs.