How to properly maintain the PVC projection screenWhen it comes to projection screens, many people know and are familiar with it. In fact, projection screen is short for projection screen. And if the projection screen and the projector are properly matched, you can get high-quality projection effects. So how to maintain the projection screen, this is what many people want to know, let Yuli help you summarize the relevant knowledge.
According to the type and material of the projection screen, pay attention to adopting different maintenance methods.
1. Most metal curtains and glass bead curtains have the characteristics of mildew resistance, fire resistance and cleanability, but it is still necessary to prevent excessive dust and excessive moisture. The best cleaning method is to gently clean with a soft brush , Excessive washing will cause the gain of the screen to decrease.
2. For the glass bead screen, because the surface usually has some thread or vertical pattern structure, it is best not to clean it with water. Try to wipe it from top to bottom with a soft cloth and a feather broom along the line. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the surface and dry it in time.
3. Regardless of whether it is a manual screen or an electric screen, the screen should be rolled back into the protective box when it is not needed. After each use, check whether there is dust or dirt on the surface of the screen. If it is found, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then roll the screen into the protective box. The curtain can be used frequently, but the continuous use time cannot exceed 5 minutes each time, otherwise it will cause the motor to heat up. If you use it continuously, you must wait until the motor has cooled down. The motor does not need to add lubricant.
4. There are a few other points to note:
(1) When rolling the screen into the metal shell, check the surface of the screen to ensure that it is free of dust and foreign matter before it can be rolled back.
(2) The curtain can be used frequently, but the continuous use time cannot exceed 5 minutes each time, otherwise the motor will heat up.
(3) If you need to use it continuously, wait until the motor cools down before using it.
(4) The motor does not need to add lubricant.
The above are all about the maintenance knowledge of the projection screen. I wonder how much knowledge you have learned after watching it. In fact, this knowledge is very helpful to professionals, so let's take a good look at this knowledge.