In fact, the traditional yóubù (yóubù) refers to a kind of cloth composed of oil and cloth, which is usually obtained by immersing fabric in oil. Generally discarded at once. It has a wide range of applications in life and production. But with the progress of the times, traditional tarpaulins can no longer meet people's performance requirements for tarpaulins. At present, the commonly used (PVC coated cloth) on the market is also called tarpaulin and tarp, as well as three-proof cloth. It has excellent cold resistance, 100% waterproof canvas. Lightweight, durable, with a life span of 6 to 8 years; windproof and waterproof, it plays the role of cold and warmth. This product also has anti-aging and anti-static properties; and this product has great breaking strength, tearing elongation, and tearing strength. Used in traditional oilcloth.
1. Thickness: 0.4mm 0.45mm 0.48mm 0.5mm 0.6mm
2. Weight: 500g-720g/m2
3. Color: green yellow white blue dark green
4. Common specifications: 1.3 meters 1.5 meters 1.7 meters 1.83 meters 2 meters 2.1 meters 2.5 meters 3 meters (other width processing custom)
5. Product function: 100% waterproof, cold resistance, windproof, sunscreen, aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, warmth
6. Product features: The product is odorless, less oily, wireless head, smooth white, not easy to fall off, and long service life.
1. Can be used for various breeding farms, such as pig farms, cattle farms, chicken farms, etc.
2. It can be used to cover the stacks of the open-air warehouse of the station, wharf, seaport and airport.
3. Can build temporary granary and cover all kinds of crops in the open air
4. It can be used as materials for building temporary work sheds and temporary warehouses on various construction sites such as construction sites and electric power construction sites.
5. Freight tarpaulins for cars, trains, ships and cargo ships
6. Available packaging machinery packaging machinery, etc.